Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Brainless Post


All you childless couples looking to adopt, The Shack can help you out.

And, wondering what to serve at your next Zombie Dinner Party?
I made this actual-size brain using one large box of red raspberry jello, two small boxes of blue jello, and one can of evaporated milk (regular canned milk, not sweetened condensed milk).
It was supposed to go to the Halloween/ Samhain party, but it never made it to the car.
I was looking for it in all the bags I'd brought, and finally called the house and said, "Did I leave my brain at home?"
Yes. Yes I did.
This is the second brain to fail to make it to its destination, making everything we do a "brainless activity".

But Ron and the kids (minus vegetarian Paige) have been enjoying it as dessert, so at least it's getting eaten. After all, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Please comment with all your brain puns. I know you're thinking them.


No comments:

Post a Comment