Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It Never Ends (warning, graphic photos)

My cell phone rang, and Sadie answered it because I was driving.
All I heard her say was, "We're on our way to Walmart. Oh... Okay, well I hope you feel better soon." and she hung up.
I asked her what was going on and she said, "Oh, Daddy fell off a ladder and on the way down grabbed on to something sharp, and it sliced his finger pretty bad."

(Ron had been working at the Songbird House, up on a ladder. Turns out he fell, and reached out instinctively... He says he landed on his feet, but he also has a nasty bruise on his hip, and a scratch/ bruise on his arm. He drove himself to Urgent Care, where he received six stitches.)
Poor guy- he's right-handed, too!

It's a spiral cut, going around his finger.


This bruise will look amazing in the days to come. He still has no idea how it happened.

He said he'll go back tomorrow and clean up the blood he left on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment