Thursday, December 8, 2011

Marriott Marina Hoo-Ha Hotel


Marriott Marina Hotel is very... Ladylike.
From the outside, it looks like a couple towers. But inside, it tells a different story.
I always look at the exit maps, when I get to my room. I want to know in which direction to crawl, and how many doorways to count before I'm at the exit, in case there is a fire.
So each time I left the room, I was faced with this diagram:

As you can see, we were staying in a very sensitive part of the hotel.
Also, as a how-to instructional sign, I'd say it's spot on.
Each time I took the elevator, I dissolved into a giggling fit.

What a perfect place for an elevator shaft!

It wasn't just the floor plan! The Marriott "Muffin" theme carried over into the decor! Throughout the hotel were several examples of smush-mitten interior design:


I loved staying in such a female-friendly hotel!

1 comment:

  1. You've been a Doula tooooo long if that is all you see, or maybe I've scheduled too many eye exams, because that is what I see.

    ReplyDelete