Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Random Phone Pics, December















Yeah... I just don't have these boots, anymore. (Shudder!)















Not sure if this is an improvement, but I like the effort. And since it's lipstick, it wipes off. I hope they do more!














This is a real book. And you thought crazy old cat ladies only cooked with it!















Barnes & Noble gardening section.
We're doing it! We're doing it! There are books on mainstream bookstore shelves treating cannabis as, well, a plant- and not some horrible drug that was produced by the government and accidentally unleashed onto our children.















Organic gardening section...















Tattoo section...















I actually want this book!















The department of redundancy department.















Bachelor Chow is really going downhill, if you ask me!

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh. If I threw out everything that had spider webs on it, I wouldn't even have a vacuum cleaner. In fact, I thought the craftsmanship of the webs on my ceiling fans was quite spectacular. I can only imagine that some determined spider got very dizzy making that masterpiece.

    I'll have to ask my wife why our vacuum cleaner never seems to collect spider webs like the one I had when I was a bachelor. I'm guessing the Oreck has some kind of spider repellent. I wish I'd known that when I was single.

    I'm glad I left my bachelorhood behind before the Bachelor Chow reached that low. Next thing you know they'll be making it out of real bachelors. Perhaps they'd advertise it as Gorgonzola flavored.

    ReplyDelete