Saturday, February 27, 2010

IKEA Trip

I left this...

And drove through this...

And walked through this...

To arrive at this.


View from my room.

I shopped at Ikea... which means I looked at all the stuff I'd like to have, but can't because my kids live like bears with furniture.

This was the most original idea I saw today. But I'd feel like such a poser buying this shelf. We all have these white shelves in our homes. Sharpie, anyone?

This was in the "As Is" section, for $169.
I seriously considered it, until another woman spotted it and squealed,
"Ooooh! This is exactly what I was looking for! This would be perfect! Only $169, too!!"

As I was checking out, I filled out a comment card.
It read, "Ikea would easily double their profits if they opened a VASEKTOMI Booth in the back, between the Light Bulbs and the Kids' Toys section.".



No comments:

Post a Comment