Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cat Tales

My friend is pet sitting for a self-proclaimed Crazy Cat Lady.
The family has a gazillion cats and one cute little dog name Gizmo.

The problems began on the first day, when he arrived and there was poo all over the floors.
He took Gizmo out, cleaned up the poo, cleaned the litter boxes, and came back a few hours later to another poop-o-rama.
He couldn't figure out why Gizmo was not house broken at all. I suggested stress from having his owner gone, or possibly he was never housetrained to begin with.
My friend put him in the crate. The next time he checked on the animals, again, there was poo all over, and Gizmo was still in the crate.
It was the cats!! It was the cats and they were blaming it on Gizmo!

One of the cats is 20 years old.
I asked for a photo of this cat, and my friend sent me this:
go ahead. click on it.

"That doesn't look like a real cat."

"I assure you, he's real."

"Did you look at the picture you sent me?"

"Yes, of course. He's real."

"He looks like he was taxidermied. Poorly."

"Well, at 20, he pretty much is."

No comments:

Post a Comment