Sunday, March 27, 2011

Make-Your-Own Pizza the Morning After

We had one overnight guest, and he was sweet enough to leave us a note:
In hindsight, I should have had everyone stay over, because this next morning, my fridge was packed with all the leftover pizza toppings!
Mushrooms, red and green peppers, jalapeƱo peppers, banana peppers, black olives, broccoli, bacon, ham, pepperoni, sausage, basil, and the list goes on.
What else could we do but make amazing frittatas?!

In my largest skillet (which is actually a chicken fryer), I poured delicious avocado oil, placed peppers first, then olives and mushrooms...
Then add the meats (bacon, ham, etc)...
Add the eggs, this one has a dozen eggs.
When the eggs are cooked through, top with cheese. (I used sharp cheddar)
Garnish with fresh basil...

We're having pizza again for dinner, to use up all this delicious fresh food.


No comments:

Post a Comment