Monday, September 26, 2011

What's On My Phone? part whatever

Chicken nugget "name that country/ continent"?

Cone of shame is adjustable- to punish kids of all sizes!

Each day my dishwasher gets run, but my kitchen still looks like this.

I turn it into this before bed. By noon, it's all undone again.


I found these dishes at the store. I love hand-painted quirky dishes. Year 'round, we eat on the spider plate, the giraffe plate, the Tim Burton plate, the peppermint candy plate, the zombie plate...

I tend to buy only one, though, so it retains its personality. A whole set of anything will get boring.

Wow, those Native American Blessingways are getting a little out of hand.
On a side note, when my daughter was tiny and Pocahontas first came out, she would sing "Savages" as "cabbages"...
"Cabbages, cabbages, barely even human..."


If you have to hook up your new plasma tv to an antenna....
and it's setting on milk crates...
Thank goodness the wall-mount thingie will be arriving soon.


Corkscrew Fail. I swear I'm buying my mother a new corkscrew, really, anything to make it easier for me to drink during family gatherings.




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I think that's a corkscrew that I bought for two dollars. Learn to drink something with a twist cap, noob!

    ReplyDelete