Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm In a Van

This goes out to Stephanie, and all the kids who have ever sat in the Death Seat.


Original I'm On A Boat .

[Intro (T-Pain)]
(So late...) Aww shit
Get the Staubly Bag ready, we gotta go downtown (so late, yeah)
All our stuff's outside on the front deck (so late, yeah)
And get on your motherhelpin' shoes
We runnin late, let's go

[Chorus (T-Pain)]
I'm in a van (I'm in a van)
I'm in a van (I'm in a van)
Everybody look at me, 'cause I'm driving in a van (driving in a van)
I'm in a van (I'm in a van)
I'm in a van
Just look at all the crap in this motherhelpin' van (van, yeah)

[The Lonely Island (T-Pain)]
I'm in a van, motherhelper, take a look at me
Straight driving in a van down to SBLC.
Bustin 85, it's as fast as she can stand
You can't stop me motherhelper cause I'm in a van

Take the picture, Paige (paige) I'm in a van, see (see)
I drink coffee in a travel mug, 'cause I don't sleep (sleep)
I got my orange food, and my bottled water
The crazy kid I gotta pick up will be Blog fodder.

They're fightin' in the back seat, doin flips and shit
Tessa's spittin', gettin e'rybody all wet
But this ain't a sitcom, this is real as it gets
I'll ground your ass, motherhelper, don't you ever forget

I'm in a van and, it's goin fast and
I'm late for Choosy again and there's a traffic jam.
I'm the king of the road, in a van like A-Team
If you need a ride, ya gotta start in the Death Seat.
{Shut the fuck up, I'm on the PHONE!!!}

Fuck the laundry, I'm in the van, motherhelper (motherhelper)
Fuck dinner, I get taco bell, motherhelper (motherhelper)
I'm at the park with my kids, motherhelper (yeah)
This trailer hitch makes noise, motherhelper

Hey Ron, if you could see me now (see me now)
Down I-79 like a bat out of hell, (bat out of hell)
Got ten minutes to get to LOL (get to LOL)
Like Mrs Todd's Shortcut, anything is possible

[T-Pain]
Yeah, never thought I'd be on the road
After the Rocky Horror Picture Show (yeah)
At 3am... Beside me is a teen (put clothes on, Jeff!)
Never thought I'd see the day
When the big kid comin' my way
Believe me when I say, he was a drag queen

[Chorus]

[T-Pain]
Whoahhh
We're so late, we're so late
Yeah yeah yeahhh

2 comments: