Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Busy Weekend

Next Time He Cheats
Since my sister was in town, we had the traditional trip to Gabe's.
When we pulled into the Gabe's parking lot, we saw a truck owned by some guy who obviously cheated on
Carrie Underwood.


Check it- Four slashed tires!


Paige's Phoenix Plant














You may recall an earlier post about Paige's plant that died. She had begun putting kitchen scraps into the pot, hoping it would come back again.
Well, wouldn't you know, as soon as Paige planted another plant in that pot, her Asiatic Lily decided to rise up from the compost and make itself known again!
(It's the one on the left)


Easter
My mom put together Easter baskets (buckets) for the kids this year.
The kids quickly went through the contents and then wore their buckets on their heads.



Tattoo Bags
My sister noticed a trend lately where women are carrying totes and purses with pictures of tattoos on them. She had the great idea to take photos of her own tattoos and then transfer those onto a canvas bag.
So my job yesterday was to photograph all ten of her tattoos, and then print them onto special iron-on paper.



My mother's printer only prints in blue right now, so I wasn't able to print them out. When I get the tote bag finished, I'll post a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment