Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Adventures at the DMV

Today I drove my minivan, complete with 5 kids, to the DMV so my 18 yr old could get her "big girl" license.
Before I went in with her to sign a form for "proof of residency", I warned the kids-
"I'm leaving you guys here. If you screw up and make a racket,
and get me arrested, you won't go to Playgroup!"

On a side note, our homeschool group will be making these adorable guys from matsutake, so I'm putting out the call for empty toilet paper tubes:
While I was in the DMV, I used the restroom.
Next to the sink was an empty toilet paper tube.
Score!
I put it in my jacket pocket.

When I came out of the DMV, my children were not fighting in the van.
They were not yelling in the van.
They were not throwing things at each other in the van.
Because... my children were not in the van! They'd gotten out and taken over the car parked next to ours. *






* which happened to belong to an extremely patient guy named Joe Conway.

No comments:

Post a Comment