Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's on My Camera?

Time for another edition!
We went to Gabe's and Paige found a pair of Nikes that were size 22.


I found a thong in size 5XL.
Be careful. You know what they say about horizontal stripes. They aren't very slimming.

On a recent date night, Ron showed me his office.
"This is Sparta!"

This was supposed to be a sweet pic of me and my sleeping boy...
But it ended up looking like a creepy pic from The Others.

What's Grosser Than Gross?
Pulling my old sandals out and finding they'd gone moldy everywhere my feet had touched them?

Or the black fur I found growing in the back of my fridge?

Or the beige goop settled in the bottom?

This is a photo of the blood pillow I gave Elizabeth for her birthday. (My mom sewed it because I am sewing machine-challenged)
If you recognize the hat as yours, too bad. It's mine now. It sat there for a year and no one claimed it!

Harrison is going to be a 'Tween-age Werewolf" for Halloween...
He looks extremely bored. Let's try this again:

That's more like it!

While I was bleaching Sadie's hair, Calvin came down for a visit!
I quickly grabbed the camera.
The kids say this picture looks faked, like I photo-shopped him in.
Not that I would ever do such a thing...

Sadie's hair didn't want to 'come up', in the parts that she'd dyed black months ago. I left the bleach on twice as long as it said, rinsed it, and applied a second batch, again leaving it on for twice as long. This was as good as it got.


This morning, it was Nancy Spungen in my house!
Who am I kidding? It was Drew Barrymore playing Nancy Spungen.

Wait! How can you tell
Nancy Spungen from
Courtney Love, you ask?

Easy! Look at their dates!



As soon as a pic of Joe as Sid Vicious exists, I'll get that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment