Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shit My Kids Say

Comments, Conversations, and Random events around the house.

Sadie, putting together a difficult Tetris puzzle, laughing because Tool's "Schism" on the radio.

The kids waiting until after Sadie's job interview (for babysitting) before holding the 1st Annual Shaving Cream-O-Rama.


A random conversation:
"There was no toxicology report."
"Whooo!"
"What?!"
"Gameboy."

And another:
"You have 'cat molester' written all over your face!"
"I did not penetrate the cat."


"Everyone's going clubbing! I never get to go to the clubs!"
"You do! Book club... 4-H club... You go to lots of clubs!"


"I should have bought the donuts."
"Fatass! ... Hey, are we completely out of butter?"


"Coming through the vents, your music sounds like Reavers. It's creeping me out."
"Haha! It's Brokencyde!"



No comments:

Post a Comment