Tuesday, March 30, 2010

God Looks Out for Fools, Drunks and Children

or...
"Ron Can Never Die"
Each year we put the canopy up on the back deck, which is 19 feet in the air. Ron usually does this alone, on a day when I'm away. It's a big job, and while he might appreciate my help, if I actually helped, but I usually just pace around wimpering, with 911 on speed-dial.
This year, I stayed on as photographer, mostly to be able to tell the paramedics exactly what happened.


More like a billowed sail.

Raise the Roof

Leaning toward the edge.

If your body crosses the plane of the railing, while holding on to nothing, it's not a touchdown- it's my panic attack.


It's okay! If I fall...

I'll land on the Rescue Heroes!


Is it worth it? When he doesn't fall off the deck, yes.
It's like being in a Treehouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment