Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Room Update

Okay, it's been two weeks. Time to keep my promise!
For those of you who have forgotten what my room looked like, you can see those pics here.

Peace Lily enjoying the filtered sun.

Bathroom

Chairs! And a table! Even a mini-trampoline!

The bed, and hope chest.

My side of the bed.

Close-up of my nightstand. Note the dried-on green Floam.
Floam is from the devil.

I freed the bug, but left the cup.

Ron's "Corner of Shame"

Cleaned-off Clirty Hooks

All my folded clothes. The eight on the right are mine.

All the hanging clothes I own- also proof to my mother that I didn't just cram it all in my closet!

Weight Bench


The last place still to clean: On top of the cubbies.

My room was so clean and inviting that Sadie and her friend came in and made themselves comfortable and stayed a while!




It was an interesting text.

No comments:

Post a Comment