Sunday, February 1, 2009

Real-Life Sure-Lock Story

Many of you have already watched the hilarious video Sure-Lock Ad

A friend recently sent me her very own story like this, and agreed I could post it as long as I did not use any names.
For your reading enjoyment:


I stopped up the toilet of a guy whose house I was staying at ("first long weekend" sort of thing) ;) and ended up fishing the 10-pound concrete turd out with my hands and mummifying it in toilet paper.

Cleaning it all up, the whole mess, and all around, with toilet paper and loads of washing and rinsing, used up like 2 rolls of toilet paper, with him out there for 45-50 min "What are you DOING in there?"
By the time I ended up, the wastebasket was CRAMMED FULL of toilet paper, the whole thing FULL.
I didn't know what to do with the thing so I put the "mummy" into the trash basket figuring he'd just dump the whole huge thing into his trash and not see it.
Unfortunately he burns his trash. 8-P
He found it.


He called me a few days later, leads into it with some talk about blah blah estate chardonnay and pasta bolognese, some high-falutin philosophical chat, then paused for a long moment, for effect, ...
then informed me, "You know, you shit like a fullback".

We ended up getting married though. 8-D
And divorced 14 years later but still friendly. ;D

That was (named deleted to protect the guilty).

He STILL GIVES ME A HARD TIME ABOUT IT 20 years later.
I will never live it down, ever.

He even told our KIDS.

One of the kids then told me excitedly only a month or so ago that both of them had stopped up my former in-laws' toilets when visiting their grandparents...
ROFL..."MOM, MOM, GUESS WHAT, DAD SAYS WE TAKE AFTER YOUR SIDE!"

8-P

No comments:

Post a Comment