Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May I Have the Envelope, Please?

I recently attended the Underclassmen Award Ceremony where Sadie was recognized for achieving high marks in Spanish.
Joey was given an award for, as he so eloquently put it, "Not Being a Douche Bag"*.


Sadie receiving the award



Sadie... and on the left, some girl who is freakishly tall.


Dale, getting an award for being wicked smart in everything... or maybe just German.


Please note he was the only recipient wearing a t-shirt featuring a bleeding head.









* I recently cleaned this blog up a little bit so Ron would be able to view it at work, but I am sure I just blew it with the words "douche bag"... twice.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should just say "deuce bag." But then again, that might convey a different meaning.

    ReplyDelete