Monday, May 4, 2009

While I Was Gone

I left three kids in the van to grab a couple things from the store. I took Tess with me, so she and Harrison wouldn't fight, as they can be known to do.
A few minutes later, I came back out and everyone was angry with everyone, and they all wanted to talk at once about how bad one of the other kid's behavior was. It was the end of a long day, and I was tired. I still had dinner to prepare and I wasn't in the mood for it. So I shut them all down, and drove home.

The next day, I tried to take a picture on my camera, but the lens cover was screwed up.
"What happened to my camera?! Who was messing with my stuff? You all have cameras of your own! No one should be touching mine!"

Then I popped out the card and was treated to a few seconds of videography that explained much.




To whom it may concern, my camera is not a weapon, to be thrown at your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment