Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh, What A Night

So tonight was an awesome night! We went to see Penn & Teller, and they were extremely entertaining. After the show, people crushed in around them, to get photos and autographs. Shelley was tall enough to get an aerial view of the crowd, and planned our route. We got to the front of the throng, and asked Teller for his autograph, and gave Ron the job of taking the photo.
After the camera flashed, Ron lowered it and it flashed again right away.
"Oh, no!" I said and snatched the camera back. This was the photo on the screen:


Fortunately, I hit review and this photo came up:


Then it was on to Penn, for another photo op:


We even gave the guys a turn:


7 comments:

  1. I think that only YOU would make time while in VEGAS to blog....

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? When I come out of this drunken haze, I'll want to see how much fun I had!
    (Plus, everyone in my group is asleep by midnight, and I'm up til 4 or 5am.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should have Chris Farley on the Chippendales poster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pfft..amatures. Next time take me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to post more blogs. Every time I look at my iGoogle page, that song starts running through my head.

    Oh what a night
    Late December back in '63
    What a very special time for me
    'Cause I remember what a night

    Gah! Get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! That's a pretty bad one to get stuck in there, too. Lots of high notes!

    ReplyDelete