Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Day In The Life

After three long hours of sleep, I woke up at 7am, and got Paige and Harrison up and moving. By 8:05 am, we were in the van on our way to Songbird Learning Center, in Fairmont.
I dropped Paige off at French Camp, and drove back to Morgantown, and did a few household chores.
At 1pm, I took Harris to the pool, and a duck flew in over the fence. A bunch of little girls began feeding the duck 'orange food', which I'm pretty sure is not a diet staple for ducks.


The next thing I knew, it was 3:15, so we had to leave quickly. (Stop swimming and get out of the pool- we have to go to your swimming lesson!)
We had to pick Paige up at 3:45, but could not go to the swim lesson until 5:45.
So we visited Valley Falls State Park:


King of the Mountain


She's so beautiful, but she hates when I take her picture.


Watching the pollywogs.








Then it was on to swim class, and driving home after 9pm. By then I had a splitting headache in my eyebrow. Ever the optimist, I was forced to admit that at least the pain from the headache kept me awake during the drive home!

No comments:

Post a Comment