Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No Pain, No.... Pain.




I've always said I only run if I'm chasing the ice cream man....



Or if I was being chased by zombies...


Or if I was guaranteed to find a baby, like Claire did in Grand Canyon.

I said I would take up jogging the day I saw a runner smiling.


Because, the runners I've seen, they all make the same face.


I've seen this face on laboring women,


and people being mauled by velociraptors.


Where does this get fun?


This guy is making that face and he even has a medal!


To tell you true, I'm sure if I was ever confronted by this:


I would probably look like this:


Really, what is this guy's excuse?
Look behind him! NO zombies!!

1 comment:

  1. I can think of a more desirable activity that will cause you to make that face, too, but I guess I gotta keep this PG...

    ReplyDelete