Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visit to My Sister's

First, let's start out with my luxury accommodations:


How many times have I woken up in the night wishing I could bowflex? Well, now I can!



Or play video games....

Or watch movies...


Living room wall 'before'. It was the great white wall.


Beginning to roll paint on...


Smooshing with drop cloth


Palm tree decor put in place and close-up of wall texture..


Finished wall.


Phoebe and Piper (Piper is lump on the left).


There she is!!


Standing in front of the finished project.


Went out to a mexican place. We consulted the calender to see when our table would be ready. Naw, I'm kidding. We got a table right away.


And to complete the evening... we drank this and watched WipeOut and Jackass Two.




1 comment:

  1. Nothing but the best luxury accomodations in Grove city. With all the animal print throws, it looks like Peg Bundy was the interrior designer.

    ReplyDelete