Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Pics on My Camera


Phoebe, who has made looking pitiful into an art form. Ever the princess, she cries when they apply flea treatment between her shoulder blades.


My sister's car. NOT what it might look like!
Matt takes the dog out for an ice cream cone at McDonald's, and drives home while holding the cone for the dog to lick enthusiastically. My sister is then expected to live with the drips, or clean them herself.
Hey, he does the hard part- he eats the cone that is leftover, because the dog only likes the ice cream part of the ice cream cone.


Pimp My Pick-Up. This truck was spotted at The Flying J. You have to back up to really appreciate this vehicle.


Yeah. Wow.


Wide open spaces. In our family, we call these "Simpsons Clouds".


Rainbow after the storm.


I had this brush before I had kids. It was nice, and I used it daily. Then one day it got borrowed. Then borrowed and broken. (Then duct taped.) Even then I used it daily. One day it disappeared and I had to buy a new brush. Yesterday Tess and Harris were fighting in the van, throwing things at each other, and this was one of them. Beyond broken, please note the sad, lonely bristle that is left of my brush.


Taken at Nettie's house, Fairmont WV


Sunset/ moonrise along I-79. Fairmont, WV

No comments:

Post a Comment